Gray Plant Mooty
As an entrepreneur, you should expect more from your law firm than just excellent legal service and advice, and we know that. At Gray Plant Mooty, we believe that an exceptional attorney is just the beginning. Our attorneys are recognized throughout the investment and entrepreneurial community for their practical business acumen as well as their exceptional legal skills. Gray Plant Mooty's Entrepreneurial Services Team has extensive experience serving emerging businesses, and entrepreneurs look to us for more than just legal advice. Our Team routinely assists companies in building management teams, raising capital, and developing strategies.
Gray Plant Mooty's Entrepreneurial Services Team represents emerging and growth businesses from inception through public offering or acquisition—and beyond. Small decisions at a venture's beginning stages can significantly impact the company as it grows. Our Team assists clients in those critical formative stages to minimize future costs and challenges.
Each entrepreneur has a vision for his or her business and its unique position in the marketplace. Entrepreneurs also realize that each stage of a company's development requires different tactics and strategies. We take these factors into account and help our clients make informed decisions.
We assist our clients as they:
- form the entity, establish its governance structure, and develop shareholder agreements
- obtain financing, including private, public and venture capital sources
- pursue mergers and acquisitions
- protect and license intellectual property
- structure strategic alliances and joint ventures
- establish employment and consulting agreements
- create stock options and executive compensation plans
- draft and negotiate contracts
- comply with state and federal securities laws
Gray Plant Mooty is a proud sponsor of the 2010 Minnesota Cup and is pleased to serve as legal counsel to 2009 and 2007 Minnesota Cup overall winners, Alvenda, Inc., and Muve, Inc., respectively.
For details on how our Entrepreneurial Services Team can assist you and your business, please contact Team co-chairs: